Request An Online Consultation
Welcome to the Virtual Office of Dr. Rex Moulton-Barrett
Our Brentwood office is now open for face to face consultations but if you prefer you can schedule a virtual consult.
Unfortunately, the Alameda office remains closed for all but essential / urgent care.
In the mean time you can meet the doctor and obtain a detailed consultation on line with the doctor providing you have either a smart phone and or a laptop or desk top computer.
A request for a consultation can be made by clicking on request a consult and in your message please detail the following:
- What questions are you interested in consulting about?
- What would be the best time(3): offer up to 3 times that this consultation would be for, with a plan to dedicate about 40 minutes into the consultation.
- Let us know your best contact method and include your telephone number and email address so that we call you back to confirm the appointment ( messages received during the week may be answered the next day if after office hours or on Monday if received during the weekend ).
- Our office will request payment details for all cosmetic surgery consultations, the cost of which is $100 and should you decide to have a procedure with the doctor, this fee can be used for the professional fee of your future surgery.
- In the event you feel the consultation might be covered by your medical insurance my office will need to know this in advance of the consultation, we will need to obtain your insurance information and we may need to obtain an insurance authorization for a telemedicine visit.
The doctor will send you an invitation to join the meeting at the time which has been confirmed by you. You will not be required to download any software but you should ideally have you camera and microphone open on smartphone, laptop and or desktop. In the event there is a technical issue please make sure there is an active phone available for a call at the time of the meeting to use.
After the consultation the doctor will have his office contact you with the following:
- By email and or by post ( by you chosen form of communication ) a written quotation of all fees associated with surgery / procedure(s).
- The office will contact you to discuss possible surgical dates and any other issues such as financing, work related forms to be completed, etc.
We look forward to a virtual meeting with you and it is our intention to provide you detailed, informative and user friendly information
to help you answer you medical / cosmetic / surgical questions.